Cacapon State Park Lodge
Cacapon's lodge is situated on the east side of Cacapon Mountain overlooking the wide expanse of the Robert Trent Jones, Sr. golf course. The 48-room facility offers a relaxed setting complete with lounge with a TV, board games, fireplace, and cozy furniture creating an area for cool autumn and winter evenings. Downstairs a recreation room provides hours of entertainment with various games.
Cacapon's full-service restaurant is located in the lodge and open to the public.
Each lodge room is air conditioned and features television, phone and private bath. The lodge offers wireless access throughout the complex for guest service and convenience. There is no wireless access fee.
- Check-in at 4:00 p.m. - Check-out at 11:00 a.m.
- Children under 12 stay free
- Cacapon Lodge offers designated pet-friendly rooms. There is a pet fee.
- Reservations accepted up to two years in advance
- Citizens that have achieved a 60th birthday or older, receive a 10% discount on lodge room rates year-round. The senior must occupy the rental unit.
- Learn more about discounts for veterans. Click here and check out the Veterans Salute section.
- Major credit cards accepted (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, Discover)
- Cacapon Lodge complex is a smoke-free environment
- There is an elevator to second floor rooms.
For Cacapon Lodge rates
For Dining information